Thursday, June 23, 2011



I am asking for financial support of you and people you know.  Currently my biggest need is financial to do printing and mailings. 
This can be done online by going to my website (WWW.BARRYALIRIZA.COM), 
selecting help me make it happen then selecting donate.

Please send this email to everyone you know.  Also please send an email to: barryaliriza@yahoo.com with your address, telephone and email if you are registered in Sterling, VA and plan on voting for me so we can build our data base of voters for Barry.  I am also asking for you to place my website on your facebook account. 

I am running for STERLING SUPERVISOR.  Please visit:  www.Barryaliriza.com for details on my bio and platform.  I need your vote, volunteers and your financial support (can be made online).

Primary elections for the Democratic Nominee will be on July 23rd 2011 from noon to 4:00 pm  This will be an un-assembled caucus (a.k.a. Firehouse Primary).  The elections will be at the Sterling Community Center/Library, 120 Enterprise StreetSterlingVA  20164, Tel:              703-430-9480      .  The Firehouse Primary is open to ALL of Sterling District's registered voters.
For the most part only strong dems and/or our supporters will show up...and yes there can be some republicans, but all have to sign a loyalty pledge to support the winning Democrat before they are allowed to vote.

Absentee voter ballots will NOT be allowed.

The Sterling District residents living in the following precincts can vote for me:

701 Sully Elem School,
702 Park View High School,
703 Rolling Ridge Elem School,
704 Guilford at Sterling Middle School,
705 Forest Grove Elem School,
706 (was 211) Buchanan (Former Potomac District with Supervisor Lori Waters)
707 (was 212) Claude Moore Park (Former Potomac District with Supervisor Lori Waters) 
708 (was 609) Seneca (Former Sugarland District with Supervisor Susan Buckley)
709 (was 608) Mirror Ridge (Former Sugarland District with Supervisor Susan Buckley)

For Sterling residents to know if you can vote for me the voters can click: 
Register
The last four precincts have not been updated yet but even if the new or old precincts show then they can vote for me.

Sincerely,

Committee to Elect Barry Aliriza
P. O. BOX 3332
SterlingVA 20167-3332
ph:             703-598-7269      
barryaliriza@yahoo.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment